Series TC & TF
- Up to 300 PSI (20.69 Bar) operating pressure.
- Choice of precision “throw-away” paper element or wire cloth dual element.
- Wide choice of micron retention ratings to meet demanding filtration needs.
- Choice of port sizes and mounting holes for ease of installation.
- Rated at up to 30 GPM (114 L/min.) flow, depending on allowable pressure drop
- Compact — less than 1” (25.4 mm) disassembly clearance required to replace or clean dirty element.
- Precision, die-cast housing and advanced design assure economy and convenience.
- Protective magnet.
- Isolated bypass valve to guard your system components against washing of collected contaminants downstream, self-contained in the filter head, available in a range of standard settings from 3 PSID (.21 Bar) to 25 PSID (1.72 Bar).
- Vacuum and return line indicators.
- Top mounting holes.
- Viton seals.
- Pressure and vacuum taps.
T-Line filters are specified to protect automotive, agricultural, construction, A industrial, material handling, chemical, petroleum, machine tool, processing, and automation equipment fluid systems.
Designed for use with petroleum and most water-base fluids, TC Series filters have a high- grade pleated paper element with corrosion-resistant metal end-caps, protective exterior perforated metal support, and integral gasket for leak-proof sealing. Replacement elements are easily installed for low-cost maintenance.
TF Series filters feature a patented wire cloth dual-element — actually two elements mounted coaxially in a single assembly. This unique dual element provides 50% longer life between cleanings, because element area is 50% larger than comparable single-edge elements. Take-apart